Apron with owl pattern from Lapuan Kankurit
The aprons and sloves of Lapuan Kankurit are made in our own weaving mill in Lapua, Finland. The fourth generation of the family is now at the helm! Lapuan Kankurit works with natural materials, such as natural linen, organic cotton and tencel fibers (from Eucalyptus trees). They work according to labels such as Masters of Linen, FSC and Ökotex.
60% natural linen and 40% organic cotton have been used for this practical apron. The size is 80 x 90 cm. You tie the apron around your waist with the soft straps.
- washing at 40 ° C is sufficient
- avoid bleach (fabric softener is not necessary)
- do not tumble dry
- linen dries very quickly. Ironing is easy if the fabric is still slightly damp
- the color of natural linen becomes lighter the more you wash
- shrinkage approximately 5%
Finnish designer Teemu Järvi
Teemu Järvi has been working with Lapuan Kankurit since 2017. Teemu is an artist / designer specializing in Finnish wilderness images. Teemu works with traditional drawing material. For example, the reindeer is drawn with a reed pen. Nice to see how the natural way of designing coincides with the material of Lapuan Kankurit ♥.